2009-10-07

who am i

I'm a nut but lived in rational I guess.

I love singing louder and louder when driving.
I love clubbing with a bit alcohol. I'm not hot nor sexy, but just love the feeling of moving and swinging.
I love to stay beneath the sunshine in a silent cafe.
I prefer contact to glasses. But for dry eyes reason, I can't wear contact too long.
Sometimes I ride 10 but sometimes 110, it depends. I cost 30 mins from Taoyuan to Taipei by 110 once.
I love sunrise, and also sunset.
I love cooking on my own way but making cakes or cookies by recipe.
I love movies, music, beer, coffee, and books sometimes.
I know how to smoke but not smoking.
I love travel but always lazy.
I'm not good at photographing but love it. Not only landscape but also human. Only I get no bravery to ask strangers for taking a picture.
I like mystery but so much scare at ghost or any story of its.
I talked about fucking, shitting, or damning. Not kidding, everyday.
I'm not a control freak but only sometimes I do love things in control.
I hate cheating.
I surprise at new technology but worry about the world warming problems; feel like shopping but don't know what to do with those people needed help.
I love mountains, sea, and cities. And lakes and rivers of course by the way. But sea and rivers have to be with blue sky.
I hate anyone saying that I'm fat. Really loathe it.
I care about how people see me. But after a long thinking, I can only tell myself, whatever, can't stop caring though.
I like to know new friends and meet old friends.
I'm so a extreme person.

So, how much do you know me?
But I guess I don't know you all either, do I?

沒有留言:

張貼留言